The Sequart Research & Literacy Organization is a non-profit organization devoted to promoting comic books as a legitimate artform. This is the second time I’ve published an article at Sequart, as they previously reprinted my piece on how Grant Morrison and Alan Moore handled the death of Superman.
Thanks to Sequart for publishing my work! Head on over to Sequart to see what I had to say about Don Blake, then feel free to come back here and tell me what you thought!
- Thor WHO? It’s Beta Ray Bill! (Graphic Novelties) (popmatters.com)
- Review: Superhero Convergence – Thor Enters the Dark World (tmrzoo.com)
- Top Five Thor Battles (goodcomics.comicbookresources.com)
- Secret Identity (birthdayinabox.com)
My Last Days of Superman article from earlier this year has generously been reprinted at Sequart, as part of their Superman Week coverage.
I’m flattered to be reprinted by a highbrow outfit like Sequart. Please mouse on over there to read my article, and check out the site if you’ve never seen it before. Their mission is to “advance comics as art,” which is something we can all agree is a good thing.
- Superman Gallery (longboxgraveyard.com)
- Revenue of the Superman Industry Through the Ages Compared in a New Infographic by FinancesOnline.com (prweb.com)
- A Visual History of Superman’s Signature ‘S’ (geektyrant.com)
- Superman or Batman? (nerdintherealworld.wordpress.com)
- Why The World Still Needs Superman (biowars.com)
- How Many Supermans Is Too Many? (webnerhouse.com)
- Super-Weird Facts That You Probably Didn’t Know About Superman (io9.com)
- Man of Steel: The top 20 reasons why Superman is Jesus (metro.co.uk)
- Superman Unchained #1 (comicvine.com)
- Yeah, Sure, What We Need Now Is Another Stupid Film About Superman (stirringtrouble.wordpress.com)