Yet another puzzle from the pages of F.O.O.M. #1. First there was the Computronic Word Scrambler, then Kraven’s Word Search, and now a crossword puzzle from the Hulk!
And your solution:
See you next week for another F.O.O.M. Friday!
- Incredible Hulk (gothicblade653.wordpress.com)
- The Crossword puzzle story. (purpleyellowredandblue.wordpress.com)
- Hulk statue draws ‘largest turnout at the library ever’ (robot6.comicbookresources.com)
- Geek Street: Support Your Superhero….Team Hulk (geeksunleashed.me)
- Heroes and Horrors: Incredible Hulk 162 (bronzeagebabies.blogspot.com)
- Weekend Distraction: Unolingo (a crossword with NO clues) (sharechair.wordpress.com)
- Marvel at this Incredible Hulk Bookcase (technabob.com)
- Hulk Smash Little Man: Incredible Hulk 181 (bronzeagebabies.blogspot.com)
- Save Beer! Smash Fracking with the Hulk! (sunsetdaily.wordpress.com)
Posted on November 29, 2013, in FOOM Friday! and tagged F.O.O.M., Hulk. Bookmark the permalink. 3 Comments.
Reblogged this on johnsonreginald3.
I’m doing a crossword with who?!
It depends on how angry he is. If it’s a mellow day, you’ll get Banner, and I hear he does the crosswords in pen.