(that one counts double!)
(view this gallery on Pinterest)
Additional Longbox Graveyard Panel Galleries:
- Jack Kirby’s Gadgets of S.H.I.E.L.D. (And HYDRA, Too!)
- Steve Ditko’s Strange Faces (Doctor Strange)
- To Me, My Board! (Silver Surfer)
- Avengers Assemble! (Avengers)
- Thanos! (Avengers Mystery Villain)
- Steve Ditko’s Amazing Spider-Faces (Spider-Man)
- Holy Hannah! (Silver Age Catch Phrase)
- Made It! (That Was Close!)
- Nick Fury By Steranko (1960s Super-Spy Coolness)
- Flame On! (Johnny Storm’s solution to everything)
- It’s Clobberin’ Time!
- Captain America Speeches (Four Color Patriotism)
NEXT WEDNESDAY: #76 Superhero Greenlight: Doctor Strange
- #71 Guide To Comic Books On Instagram (longboxgraveyard.com)
- The Fifth Color | Something worth defending (robot6.comicbookresources.com)
- Gallery: Cosplay Avengers Assemble at New York Comic Con (wired.com)
- #85 Defenders: Who Remembers Scorpio? (longboxgraveyard.com)
- Kirby Panel Project (ronschiding.wordpress.com)
- WHAAM! – Rian Hughes, Roy Lichtenstein, and IMAGE DUPLICATOR (comicsbeat.com)
- #91 By Any Other Name: Sub-Mariner (longboxgraveyard.com)
- Monster Massacre with Joe Simon! Jack Kirby! Andy Kuhn! Dave Dorman! from Titan Comics! (whatchareading.com)
- Galactus Lives! Kirby Close-Up (1) (hilobrow.com)
- Original ARGO Concept Art Created by Jack Kirby! (geektyrant.com)
What an awesome photo gallery! Oh, the power of a button! Apparently, we could remove all threat of evil from earth if we could just do away with all the buttons!
Fortunately, the predilection held by evil masterminds for malevolent buttons is more than counterbalanced by their need for self-destruct levers in their otherwise-impregnable fortresses. It’s like a union rule or something.
now this post really had its finger on the … no, no I cannot
We know where my finger goes, but let’s agree not to discuss my thumb.
I stole the von Doom picture, of course, just haven’t figured out how to use it yet.
I think that Big Comic is missing out on a terrific product placement opportunity, not having these buttons be the Staples “easy” button …….
Excellent idea, Prof, and the realization of your twisted vision is just a Photoshop away.
Ha Ha Ha… so many buttons!
There’s probably a revisionist superhero tale to be told of the hapless IT staff that keeps all those buttons running.
Pingback: Panel Gallery: Flame On! | Longbox Graveyard
Pingback: Panel Gallery: Captain America Speeches | Longbox Graveyard
Pingback: Panel Gallery: It’s Clobberin’ Time! | Longbox Graveyard