I had an interesting conversation on my Twitter feed with a kind soul from Comixology that I thought worth sharing:
Nice to know my digital comics rant and podcast are ringing through the hallowed halls of the vast digital comic book establishment!
Thanks for reading, listening, and commenting, Slim!
- Is ComiXology the future of comic books? (neowin.net)
- #60 Digital Comics Rant! (longboxgraveyard.com)
- “I Made the Jump to Digital Comics (and I Couldn’t Be Happier)” (comicvine.com)
- Digital comics growing and feeling growing pains (utsandiego.com)
- Surveying the original digital comics landscape (comicsbeat.com)
- Roberson, Monkeybrain Publish Creator-Owned Comics Through comiXology (comicbookresources.com)
- How Thrillbent is Pushing DIY Digital Innovation in Comics (publishingperspectives.com)
- Transmedia: How Publishers will Re-imagine Digital Comics (geobrava.wordpress.com)
Pingback: All-Star Podcast « Longbox Graveyard