The Longbox Graveyard Podcast Returns!
It’s the third Tuesday of the month and that means it’s time for another Longbox Graveyard Podcast! Hot on the heels of last month’s inaugural installment of my new podcast comes this month’s report on the just-concluded San Diego Comic-Con, and my own probing, soul-searing self-examination of why we fans consent to “The Ritual” demonstration of nerdly affection demanded by these big events.
exploring the incomprehensible rituals of comic book fandom!
You can find the podcast at iTunes or the We Talk Podcasts site.
Thanks for listening — I hope the Longbox Graveyard Podcast becomes a “Ritual” of it’s own! Please let me know what you think of the podcast and I’ll see you again next month for another edition of the Longbox Graveyard Podcast.
Longbox Graveyard Podcast on iTunes
Longbox Graveyard Podcast at We Talk Podcasts site
- The First Longbox Graveyard Podcast Is Here! (longboxgraveyard.com)
- The Sun Shines On Malibu (longboxgraveyard.com)
- Panel Gallery: Steve Ditko’s Amazing Spider-Faces (longboxgraveyard.com)
- #52 Longbox Soapbox (Summer 2012) (longboxgraveyard.com)
- Malibu Comics Retrospective At San Diego Comic-Con! (longboxgraveyard.com)
- #50 Fantastic Fiftieth Issue! (longboxgraveyard.com)
Pingback: The Power And The Prize! « Longbox Graveyard
Pingback: Super Tuesday: Greetings, Culture Lovers! « Longbox Graveyard
Pingback: The Third Longbox Graveyard Podcast Is Here! « Longbox Graveyard
Pingback: All-Star Podcast « Longbox Graveyard
Pingback: The Fourth Longbox Graveyard Podcast Has Arrived! « Longbox Graveyard