The Longbox Graveyard Podcast Returns!
It’s the third Tuesday of the month and that means it’s time for another Longbox Graveyard Podcast! Hot on the heels of last month’s inaugural installment of my new podcast comes this month’s report on the just-concluded San Diego Comic-Con, and my own probing, soul-searing self-examination of why we fans consent to “The Ritual” demonstration of nerdly affection demanded by these big events.
exploring the incomprehensible rituals of comic book fandom!
Thanks for listening — I hope the Longbox Graveyard Podcast becomes a “Ritual” of it’s own! Please let me know what you think of the podcast and I’ll see you again next month for another edition of the Longbox Graveyard Podcast.
- The First Longbox Graveyard Podcast Is Here! (longboxgraveyard.com)
- The Sun Shines On Malibu (longboxgraveyard.com)
- Panel Gallery: Steve Ditko’s Amazing Spider-Faces (longboxgraveyard.com)
- #52 Longbox Soapbox (Summer 2012) (longboxgraveyard.com)
- Malibu Comics Retrospective At San Diego Comic-Con! (longboxgraveyard.com)
- #50 Fantastic Fiftieth Issue! (longboxgraveyard.com)